My recent review might strike one that I am “anti-Muslims.” I understand that conclusion, but as usually the case with the Truth, it’s far more complex. Here is how I look at the Islamic world:
(1) Islamic banking is infinitely superior to the parasitic system of the IMF. It is why Gaddafi was murdered. In fact, Islamic banking borders on genius.
(2) Muslims would represent no threat to the West if they weren’t bolstered by the Anglo-Empire.
(3) On a spiritual level I cannot support Iran, given the brutality of the Revolutionary Guard and its treatment of Christians. Politically, I see Iran as a heavy counterweight to the Global Regime.
(4) I understand Hamas’s reaction to Israel and largely sympathize with it. Unfortunately, Hamas–or the PLO–has its own history of brutality.
(5) Hezbollah in its more modern form has occasionally created political space for Christians and minorities.
(6) I support the Muslim leader al-Assad.